Next week my keto baby girl turns 1 year old and to celebrate I’ve decided to create a no bake unicorn cheesecake because her party theme is unicorns. This is so easy and so tasty you can’t get enough. At only 3 net carbs you could even have seconds! A nice cool treat for these summer months. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE ASAP SO OTHER KETORS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER !
Eating keto can becoming expensive. One of my goals as a keto meal designer and personal cook are to keep my costs as low as possible. So here is a great dish that won’t hurt your wallet!
Try it out today! You can drop me a line on my website and tell me how you liked this recipe! Tag me in your pictures on facebook or instagram if you make it! I love seeing others cook my dishes!
Get the TOP KETO RECIPES in “THE BEST OF KETO” book. Available NOW on my website with over 100 new keto recipes! Check it out now! Also check out my book tour dates page to see when im in an area near you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Best of Keto by clicking the subscribe button, be the first to know about new recipes and my upcoming book! Plus get access to the weekly newsletter and special Keto offers only for subscribers!
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 5 tbsp butter softened
- Coconut sprinkles (optional) and gel colouring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, Mix almond flour, pecans, brown sugar sub, cinnamon and butter until combined well and scoop it into a non stick pie plate. Press down firmly all over until evenly distributed and creating a crust shape. Bake for 20 mins. Let cool fully before adding filling.
- To make the filling – whip the heavy cream and vanilla on high until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment cream together the butter and cream cheese for 1 minute on medium. Switch to whisk attachment and add swerve. Whip on high for 4 minutes until mix has tripled in size.
- Fold in lemon juice.
- Fold in whipping cream in 3 batches until filling combined.
- Separate into 4 bowls. Add gel colouring to each and mix until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Scoop randomly each colour into our crust and smooth out on top. Top with coconut sprinkles ( you can find out how to make them in my book “THE BEST OF KETO”
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight. Serve cold.
Nutrition Per Serving Fat: 35.4g Protein: 4.9g Carbs: 14.3g Fiber: 2.3g Net Carbs: 3g